Hello Dear is a branding and design studio in Toronto.
Hello Dear collaborates with small business' and environmental initiatives, creating and cultivating brands, communicating their stories and ideas with thoughtful design solutions.
- logo & brand design
- brand guidelines
- marketing collateral (business cards, brochures, posters and other print assets)
- booklets, primers, and catalogues
- signs, banners, displayers and trade show booths
- app design
- website design and development
- search engine optimization (seo)
- print and web advertising
- social media strategy and management
- photoshoot art direction and styling
- packaging, PDQ and POP design and production, local and overseas for small business and mass
- powerpoint and prezi
Looking to use an existing platform? Here is what we know and love, and think you will too.
Hello Dear was started by Janelle Falconer, a designer by trade. I always drop the "WE" because it really has never been just a team of one. Often clients start with design and eventually need more, but can't afford to hire a team off the hop. We have a community of keen collaborators, so our team can expand with your growth. Here are some of our regulars just to give you an idea of what else we could do together above and beyond design to help you flourish.
mary j. hachey
social media aficionado